We invite you for the vacation in modern wooden houses at Baltic See shore. Get away from hustle and bustle of a large city. Fall in love with beautiful sandy beaches of Polish pride – Leba.
Enjoy the location and relaxing conditions prepared specially for you. Have a life-time adventure sleeping and resting in our wooden houses that will let you wake up with a spruce scent.
On the site, there are available toll-free bikes for active way to see nearby Slowinski National Park with sand dunes, Łebsko and Sarbsko lakes and others.
In the area: Dinosaur Park ( 300 meters walking distance), Sea Park ( 6 km distance), Power Park ( 4 km distance), and many others
At your disposal: table-tennis, outdoor and indoor playground foosball table, barbecue, parking lot, bikes.
Łeba – one of the most famous Polish seaside towns, called as the summer capital of Poland. It is historically connected with Slowinians and Kashubians ethnic groups (Kluki heritage). Łeba is also a modern place where you cannot get bored. You will find summer attractions like:
- Fishing boat,
- See cruise,
- See fishing
- Łebsko lake cruise,
- Sightseeing of Kluki and Slowinian National Park with beautiful sand dunes.
- Bath in the sun and the see.
Get on a fairy train and enjoy the tour of Łeba. Feel invited and taste local specialities in fish bars, ice cream booths and cafeterias. Go to sport events, festivals and concerts.
• Sand dunes.
• Allegro Cup - cyclic windsurf competitions which are classified in Europa Cup in Windsurf Formula (Euro-Cup).
• Baroc church dated 1683 year with half-timbered tower dated XVIII cent.
• Remains of walls of Gothic church of St. Nicolas (Św. Mikołaja) dated XIV cent. (in Old Leba on the west shore of Leba river).
• In Rąbka - Łeba district - on the Łeba Sandbar (Mierzeja Łebska) during the 2nd World War a testing ground of German missiles, called Rheintochter had place there.
• In nearby villages many monuments of Slovinians culture are preserved.
• Since 25th of May 2004 there was a little museum of steam trains in Łeba with three locomotives of series Ty 2 (nr. 446, 921, 860) on the train station
• St. Jakob, the Apostle relic.
|Termin/Ilość osób w domku||1-4||5||6||7||8||9|
|250 zł||300 zł||350 zł||400 zł||450 zł||500 zł|
||350 zł||400 zł||450 zł||500 zł||550 zł||600 zł|
The Price includes:
- Final celaning
- bikes if availible
- Booking confirmed in two days after deposite payments.
- Free of charge are kids up to 3 year old – the max.2 kids per house.
- Animals accepted at extra charge of 30 pln per dog/day.
- price per house per day,
- check in – at 4 pm
- check out – at – au to 10 am
- One person booking chare extra - low sezon – 100 pln - high sezon - 300 pln
- No Cards payments
- No smoking
Nr konta bankowego do wpłaty zadatku: ALIOR BANK 52 2490 0005 0000 4530 5216 9044
ul. Muszelki 20-28, 84-360 Łeba - Nowęcin